záty rose ♡
fluky zaty
Friday 17 November 2023 | 5:00 pm | 14 comments

 


   Assalamualaikum and hi. Zaty Rose is doing okie dokie! It's still Free Palestine. Boost, donate and educate more people okay! It's not a trend, it's a 75 years issues! Well, how am I doing? Great! Since zaty sekarang rasa macam release sangat so zaty pun teman la adik zaty, hanim doing her assignments. Since dia masih dalam fasa busy dengan uni life kan so zaty hanya boleh menemani. Nak bantu tak mampu so I just sit there and look pretty. Looooool. 

   Since assignment dia kali ni macam edit-edit gambar. Iyelah, budak multimedia kan? Mesti tak lari dengan editing-editing bagai ni. Zaty tengok pun pening bahahaha. So, we both decide untuk explore la dekat luar ni. Well, she need to take like a lot of pictures for her projects and I think that kalau we both decide untuk pergi outing, mesti lagi banyak ilham and idea yang datang. 

   And yes, I take this opportunity to relive Penang since dah lama tak balik sini like a long time tau. And yah of course zaty ambik peluang ni untuk show semangat and how much I stand with Palestine by tying up the Palestinian keffiyah on my head too. It's to show my honor and respect for Palestine. It's symbolize my solidarity and of course Free Palestine! 

   Zaty feels like there is no need for me to do heavy makeup since masa tu zaty macam malas. So I just touch up mana yang penting je kat muka such as mascara and lipstick. (this is my usual look actually. i dont really good at makeup lol) So yah I look so plain there. Jangan point it up! What's more important is the solidarity and the meanings of it. 

  I feels so proud walking with my keffiyah on since I was raised by a Pro-Palestine family. My abah is so strict and don't like when I eat something from MCD, Starbucks, etc. Tapi itulah, zaty dulu jenis tak dengar cakap but yah I finally got it and will boycott it forever! Thanks abah!! 

   The best thing about it is everyone there is so supportive and share the same mindset as me. When they saw me, they just smile and say "Free Palestine". It make me feel so happy and glad. I'm happy that almost the whole world is with Palestine. 


   I genuinely don't know what is going on there. I was just spinning around like a ballerina. Give me chances, aye lol. 

   Well, that's it for today. It's forever #FreePalestine. Till the next update. Bye! <3


Labels:


Older Post | Newer Post
The lost princess
Izzaty Rose. She too will go away, ringing, when the momentary dream is dreamt




It's forever #freemypalestine 🇵🇸






Wishes
master guitar chords of beautiful ruin by jhene aiko
buy ari fragrance by ariana grande
buy a new digital camera



Credits
Skin By : Ieyda
Basecode : Cikin
Theme : My Everything
Icon : closxdmind
Edited By : Záty Rose
The author : Záty Rose



Social Medias
Instagram : izzatyrose
Digitalcamdumpgram: deerinapinkcadillac
Twitter : zatyrosedepp




Ghost Writing

Have no ideas or times to write? Visit my IG and dm me for more details!

✧˚ · . ୨୧ Follow | Novels
fionataylorr · ariana grande - my everything (acoustic)