záty rose ♡
searching for uni memes so that i can laugh in pain
Sunday 5 May 2024 | 9:50 pm | 15 comments

 


   Assalamualaikum and hi! Zaty rose is not doing quite good but still doing fine. Dah lama kan zaty tak update blog? Biasalah, zaty sekarang ni busy je dengan uni life. Semester kali ni macam tak bagi chance zaty duduk rileks. Mental agak koyak but nak ke tak nak kena la hadap kan? Looooool. 

   Banyak juga dugaan zaty terpaksa hadap untuk semester kali ni. As you guys know, people dekat uni tak semuanya matang. Jangan fikir yang budak uni ni ada common sense ye because sometimes they can be worse than the high schoolers. Itu adalah perkara yang zaty terpaksa hadap untuk sem ni. Deal with a lot of idiots. Deal with manusia yang tak ada common sense. Sometimes, people keep on saying to me to stop jadi baik, stop jadi soft but why not tell others to stop jadi rude, biadap and start terapkan sifat humanity dalam diri sendiri? Why kena suruh orang stop jadi baik pula? Tak fahammmmm?! 

   And yuh next week dah masuk week 7 which is final exam dah tak lama. (Takutttt) Zaty selalu homescik lately, emosi tak terkawal, sometimes tu jatuh terduduk but alhamdulillah, bila spend time dengan Allah such as baca Al-Quran, dengar Islamic motivations video or podcast, zaty feel a lot better. Alhamdulillah for that. When you do everything for Allah than you will always find peace in everything. Kan?

Me feeling down but then remember it's a part of growing up and it's okay to get out from the comfort zone

      Well, risking is better than regretting. My abah always told me that if I'm not struggling than I am in a wrong place. So yuh I believe that I am in a right path. Also, furthering my study is one of my dua' so alhamdulillah because I am right now living my dua' and I will never stop. Tak kisah la siapa yang nak downkan zaty, siapa yang nak jatuhkan or pressure zaty, kalau zaty stop pun hanya untuk rehat and ambil motivations. Zaty will never quit! 


   I hope the best in life for me and everyone. Survival mode for now is sucks but I know I will achieve the beauty in life. Even in the process, I can still find it. 

   And yuh! Before zaty quit writing entry, shout out to the every universities students that are protesting for Palestine! You guys are everything! You guys are brave! You guys are history! Never stop protesting for the oppressed! We got the powers to change the world! 

   Keep Palestine and the oppressed always in your dua'. That's it for today. Good luck in life, everyone! We got this! See you when I see you. Until the next update! Byeeee! <3 Au revoir! 

Labels:


Older Post | Newer Post
The lost princess
Izzaty Rose. She too will go away, ringing, when the momentary dream is dreamt




It's forever #freemypalestine 🇵🇸






Wishes
master guitar chords of beautiful ruin by jhene aiko
buy ari fragrance by ariana grande
buy a new digital camera



Credits
Skin By : Ieyda
Basecode : Cikin
Theme : My Everything
Icon : closxdmind
Edited By : Záty Rose
The author : Záty Rose



Social Medias
Instagram : izzatyrose
Digitalcamdumpgram: deerinapinkcadillac
Twitter : zatyrosedepp




Ghost Writing

Have no ideas or times to write? Visit my IG and dm me for more details!

✧˚ · . ୨୧ Follow | Novels
fionataylorr · ariana grande - my everything (acoustic)