záty rose ♡
pdf and cry / it's still freepalestine.
Monday 1 April 2024 | 8:03 pm | 20 comments

 

   Assalamualaikum and hi my fellow readers! Salam 10 malam terakhir! Zaty rose is doing fine! How are you guys doing? Hopefully in a good conditions and health alwaysss! 

   Minggu ni last kelas online before i off to the campus! minggu depan dah start cuti raya but the assignments won't leave me alone so tak ada la cuti raya sangat bagi zaty but alhamdulillah for everything. And you know what that means? Nona zaty dah nak balik Malaysia! Nona akan balik Malaysia maybe on second eid gitu. Semoga zaty sempat jumpa nona before go abroad for studying or else nanti zaty akan jadi nonasick lol. (homesick) 

  Bagi yang belum tahu, zaty is pursuing study in masscom now. Yuh, journalist, buletin thingss. Typical masscom thingy lol. Jangan cakap masscom senang okay! I will literally scream. Iyelah, everytime bila zaty bagitau je yang zaty study masscom, mesti orang ingat senang. It's not! It's tears! Hati kena kental. Sometimes, mental zaty jadi koyak nak hafal teori-teorinya. But you know what, life goes on. I got this! 

   When I go back to the campus, I will be super duper busy. So, I don't think I will have time untuk blogging. Maybe I will be in such a long hiatus. I don't know. It's just my things. Sometimes, nak main phone tu pun tak ada masa because zaty akan struggle with due dates and assignments. Kalau ada masa pun, zaty akan lepak kafe dengan kawan-kawan and maybe sleep? Lol. I am princess aurora. Of course i will always take a nap no matter what hehe. That's just my things. I love sleeping and sleeping love me too! We are unbreakable duo! 

   Zaty dah tengok takwim and yuh we will face the final exam july ni. Cepat je masa berlalu, sekarang dah masuk april. Kalau some of us still buang masa then kita tergolong dalam golongan yang rugi la kan? So, let's start doing what we want to do. Make sure it's beneficial and let you shine! 

   So, all of us agree that procrastination is our biggest enemy. Especially for students! My bad, it's just a bad habit that we can't avoid. We don't even know what we want. Zaty sometimes cakap je malas and tak kisah but will end up crying with books and laptop at 3 am. The wall is my witness. 

   Need a tips? Study in the rain so that they won't see you are crying. Got me?? 

   I mean, studying ain't suck as much as failing so better susah dan nangis dulu daripada susah and nangis kemudian kan? I study for Allah so i know Allah will make it easier for me! We want smiles on result days! Not tears! Academic validations over anything o yeayyy! 

   I'm in a toxic relationship with my education now lol. Need to study so that i can be better than everyone that don't like me. just wanna be THAT girl. 

 How I feel after someone call me smart because that's how i want to be perceive. 

     Okay. Now, let's talk about Palestine. I see a lot of people don't speak up about it anymore. Just because you stop speaking about it, don't mean that the genocides have stop! It's still happening and just keep getting worse. 

   The IOF terrorists are raping Palestinians. It's so disgusting and pure evil! They are still bombing the safe zones and they are still creating disasters. We can't let them get away with it. 2 weeks ceasefire are not a ceasefire plus ceasefire is not the end goals! The main goal is a freepalestine. USA want everyone to pat their head after giving a cheap ceasefire. It's just ridiculous and don't make sense. Stop praising or thanking them. Don't give them power anymore. Do not ask for their validations anymore. That's why you need to boycott. Your boycotts are powerful. Powerful as heck! Stop caring of what the west think. They are nothing but liars and manipulators. 

   Typical zionists like to argue with me with only using Hamas and the 7th october 'tragedy'. Lol. Israel has been doing the 7th october to Palestine since 1948. Wake tf up. Stop bullshitting. 

   I actually watched this one tiktok video of this one pro-palestine woman explained about the colonial tools so i had simplify it for you! I forgot the username but all credits to her! 

   I cried watching this video. They don't deserve to live like this on their own land! We need to speak up forever! Palestinians lives matter! Say it with me! The injustices just keep getting worse. It's disgusting how the world can't do anything to stop this! It need to be stop! 

   This post is your reminder to keep boycotting zionists' products! Always remember, kalau craving ke apa, ingat, Palestinians are eating grass. So, why can't you boycott the most basic burger and coffee? Think about it and have some shames. 

   That's it for today's updates. Until the next entry. Selamat mengejar lailatul qadr! Do not forget to pray for israel's and the west downfall. Can't wait to witness those days. See you when i see you. Love you to the moon and saturn! Au revoir! Tata ! 🪽

Labels: , ,


Older Post | Newer Post
The lost princess
Izzaty Rose. She too will go away, ringing, when the momentary dream is dreamt




It's forever #freemypalestine 🇵🇸






Wishes
master guitar chords of beautiful ruin by jhene aiko
buy ari fragrance by ariana grande
buy a new digital camera



Credits
Skin By : Ieyda
Basecode : Cikin
Theme : My Everything
Icon : closxdmind
Edited By : Záty Rose
The author : Záty Rose



Social Medias
Instagram : izzatyrose
Digitalcamdumpgram: deerinapinkcadillac
Twitter : zatyrosedepp




Ghost Writing

Have no ideas or times to write? Visit my IG and dm me for more details!

✧˚ · . ୨୧ Follow | Novels
fionataylorr · ariana grande - my everything (acoustic)