záty rose ♡
i'm urging all daughters to kiss their mothers
Friday 12 April 2024 | 1:36 am | 14 comments

         

   Paris Morton Music by Drake

   Would have came back for you, I just needed time to do what i have to do, caught in the life, i can't let it go, whether that's right, i will never know...

   Hope you forgive me, never meant wrong, tried to be patient, but waited too long, but i would have came back... but i would have came back for you... 

   I love you (penang) so much. No matter what, I will always come back... 

Labels: , ,


Older Post | Newer Post
The lost princess
Izzaty Rose. She too will go away, ringing, when the momentary dream is dreamt




It's forever #freemypalestine 🇵🇸






Wishes
master guitar chords of beautiful ruin by jhene aiko
buy ari fragrance by ariana grande
buy a new digital camera



Credits
Skin By : Ieyda
Basecode : Cikin
Theme : My Everything
Icon : closxdmind
Edited By : Záty Rose
The author : Záty Rose



Social Medias
Instagram : izzatyrose
Digitalcamdumpgram: deerinapinkcadillac
Twitter : zatyrosedepp




Ghost Writing

Have no ideas or times to write? Visit my IG and dm me for more details!

✧˚ · . ୨୧ Follow | Novels
fionataylorr · ariana grande - my everything (acoustic)