záty rose ♡
life lately
Thursday 21 March 2024 | 9:50 am | 24 comments

 

   Assalamualaikum and hi. Zaty rose is doing fine here! It's been a long time since I left blogging. I miss writing actually. And yuh, happy ramadhan, by the way! 

   I've been quite busy lately with online classes. Buat masa ni zaty online class je dulu. Lepas raya baru zaty balik kampus! Zaty dah masuk sem baru so of course I will be so busy with test, assignments and more. Mental kena kuat sebab new sem ni macam lagi brutal je hahahaha. 

   Zaty tak nak tulis banyak-banyak. Just wanna let you know that Im still breathing here hahahaha. I wish you guys are doing fine in life too. 

   Before online class, tengok harry pottah dulu hehehe. Harry potter is timeless. I don't care. 

   Well yuh, that's it for today. Bagi masa dekat zaty blogwalking ye. I miss reading too! Until the next entry. Selamat berpuasa! See you when i see you. Love you guys to the moon and jupiter! Au revoir! Tata.. 

Labels: , ,


Older Post | Newer Post
The lost princess
Izzaty Rose. She too will go away, ringing, when the momentary dream is dreamt




It's forever #freemypalestine 🇵🇸






Wishes
master guitar chords of beautiful ruin by jhene aiko
buy ari fragrance by ariana grande
buy a new digital camera



Credits
Skin By : Ieyda
Basecode : Cikin
Theme : My Everything
Icon : closxdmind
Edited By : Záty Rose
The author : Záty Rose



Social Medias
Instagram : izzatyrose
Digitalcamdumpgram: deerinapinkcadillac
Twitter : zatyrosedepp




Ghost Writing

Have no ideas or times to write? Visit my IG and dm me for more details!

✧˚ · . ୨୧ Follow | Novels
fionataylorr · ariana grande - my everything (acoustic)