záty rose ♡
bye bye for now, nona (R.E.M)
Tuesday 5 March 2024 | 9:00 am | 35 comments

   Assalamualaikum and hi ! Zaty rose is healthy and fine ! How are you guys doing? Hopefully in a good conditions always! 
   
  This entry might be quite emotional for me. :') Oh, why? Because my dearly beloved nona will left again for Mecca ! Actually zaty tak pernah seemotional ni because Mecca is like a second home to nona but kali ni, it's a bit different sebab zaty tak dapat nak celebrate Ramadhan sekali dengan nona. Nona will celebrate Ramadhan together with her sister, (my tokcik) dekat Mecca and yuh, my feelings are mixed. Rasa gembira dan sedih menjadi satu gumpalan tau.

   It's nona's dreams to celebrate Ramadhan at Mecca and finally she achieved it! I am so happy for her! Tapi zaty dekat sini kena biasakan diri la kan celebrate Ramadhan without her for the first time. Dah la zaty kelas online je kat rumah, duduk Penang lagi terasa rindu dan sebak dekat nona. T.T  

   And yuhhh, last night, Zaty dengan family datang melawat nona for a last time dekat Teluk Bahang before nona berangkat pergi KL pagi ni. Kirimkan doa, spending time and of course pelukkan zaty dekat nona macam tak nak dilepaskan. Biasalah, zaty ni cucu manja nona so of course la zaty jadi mengada sikit hahahahah. 


The latest pic of my nona and my uncle visited zaty and family kelmarin dulu <3 

 

Me running to my prince (ceyceyy)

   Please take care, nona and tokcik! I love you both so much! Will see you and tokcik again on eid ! Stay precious alwaysssss <3 So happy that nona boleh sambut Ramadhan dekat sana ! 

 

Okay, just wanna let you know that zaty TERbeli lagi another Ariana Grande's perfume, R.E.M so here the photoshoot of me having my Lorelei Lee and Rapunzel moments. 

   Well, you do wear this beautiful shaped perfumes on your head! It's so pretty! 


     That's it from me. Until the next entry ! See you when I see you ! Love you to the moon and saturn! Au revoir! 

Labels: ,


Older Post | Newer Post
The lost princess
Izzaty Rose. She too will go away, ringing, when the momentary dream is dreamt




It's forever #freemypalestine 🇵🇸






Wishes
master guitar chords of beautiful ruin by jhene aiko
buy ari fragrance by ariana grande
buy a new digital camera



Credits
Skin By : Ieyda
Basecode : Cikin
Theme : My Everything
Icon : closxdmind
Edited By : Záty Rose
The author : Záty Rose



Social Medias
Instagram : izzatyrose
Digitalcamdumpgram: deerinapinkcadillac
Twitter : zatyrosedepp




Ghost Writing

Have no ideas or times to write? Visit my IG and dm me for more details!

✧˚ · . ୨୧ Follow | Novels
fionataylorr · ariana grande - my everything (acoustic)